Learning to say “no” to less important commitments opens your life to pursue the most important.
246 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
A Helpful Guide to Becoming Unbusy
- “Those who are wise won’t be busy, and those who are too busy can’t be wise.”
- Busy as a default state
- Being busy is a choice
- Stop the glorification of busy
- Appreciate rest
- Revisit your priorities
- Own fewer possessions
- Cultivate space in your daily routine
- Find freedom in saying NO
- “Everybody agrees that no one pursuit can be successfully followed by a man who is preoccup...