- Effectiveness is goal orientation. It's picking something to do. This is doing the right things—picking a goal and doing that goal.
- Efficiency is doing things in an economical way, process-oriented.
312 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
How to Scale Yourself and Get More Done Than You Thought Possible
- Effectiveness Vs Efficiency
- "Effectiveness is doing the right things, but efficiency is doing things right. That means ...
- "Hope is not a plan. Hope is nothing but waiting and letting life happen to you."
- Define "Work"
- The Four Ds
- Resolve Inbox Issues
- Remain in Your Flow
- Multitasking is a Myth
- "If it's not helping me to make money, if it's not improving my life in some way, it's mental ...