- Change the way emails appear in your inbox: set up a folder for emails that you're Cc'd on and a folder for emails that come directly to you.
- Don't reply to emails in the morning (or at night): it teaches people that they should expect future replies from you at that time.
- Keep your emails to 3-4 sentences.
269 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
How to Scale Yourself and Get More Done Than You Thought Possible
- Effectiveness Vs Efficiency
- "Effectiveness is doing the right things, but efficiency is doing things right. That means ...
- "Hope is not a plan. Hope is nothing but waiting and letting life happen to you."
- Define "Work"
- The Four Ds
- Resolve Inbox Issues
- Remain in Your Flow
- Multitasking is a Myth
- "If it's not helping me to make money, if it's not improving my life in some way, it's mental ...