Learn more about personaldevelopment with this collection
Practicing empathy in relationships and communication
Understanding the importance of balance in personal and professional life
Defining your path in life
Consciously acknowledge the problem and then accept responsibility for your part in it. This can allow you to begin actively and constructively dealing with any problem.
• Write down or list the problems and their causes. This can help you more readily visualize, accept, and even deal with a problem.
• For example, if you missed a mortgage payment, accept that you bear some, if not all, responsibility for this. Likewise, if you have bad grades, acknowledge the role that you played in getting those bad grades.
MORE IDEAS ON THIS
• Write down your problem and projected goal of solving it on paper. Visual cues can reinforce your willingness to deal with your problems. For example, you could write the following: “I spent my money unwisely and couldn’t pay the mortgage. I need to track my spending habits and get my account b...
When you sit down and acknowledge your problems, especially without blaming others, you may recognize some patterns in your behavior that lead to challenges. Identifying any patterns that lead to problems may help you more effectively deal with them.
• List anything that causes you problems...
Following are the ways to approach towards the problems to get them solved
• For example, depending on how much your mortgage costs and how far behind you are in payments, you may not be able to pay the entire amount back in two or three months. Remember that you have to eat and pay other bills. Consider speaking to your lender, partner, or financial planner about strat...
Part of dealing with any problem is setting a goal to overcome it. Set goals to deal with your problems that you can attain. Use the SMART method to set goals towards solving your problems. SMART means: specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, timely.
• For example, maybe you want to h...
If you find yourself dealing with a problem and you are not sure what or who caused it, take a moment to think before you react. It’s easy to blame someone else for problems, especially when you feel challenged or overwhelmed, but blaming others is counterproductive and may even cause further iss...
Many problems require an immediate or fast solution. By staying calm and giving yourself as much time as you have, you can find a quick solution to your problem.
• Remember to take a deep breath before you start reacting.
• Evaluate or assess the situation and any information about it...
Keeping the expectations for outcomes to problems within reason can help you more effectively deal with them. Tying yourself to an unrealistic solution may set you up for additional problems and stress.
•Check if your expectations are realistic by looking at the goals you’ve set to solve t...
Being negative and dwelling on your problems isn’t constructive. Have faith in yourself and your ability to deal with your problems in a constructive way, which can help you more effectively deal with them. Use your past victories to help inspire and bolster your strength in times of trouble....
It is common to overreact when you face a problem, but this can cause you to make bad decisions. Before you begin tackling your problems, get in control of your emotions, which may help you stay calm and more effectively deal with whatever you’re facing.
• Take a few deep breaths and repeat...
Life long learner.
Every person has problems: even the wealthiest individual on the globe has challenges in life. There are times when problems feel overwhelming and like you might not be able to get past them. But by taking responsibility for your problems and setting a path to correct them in a constructive way, you can deal with any problems that come your way.
Explore the World’s
Take Your Ideas
Just press play and we take care of the words.
No Internet access? No problem. Within the mobile app, all your ideas are available, even when offline.
2 Million Stashers
Best app ever! You heard it right. This app has helped me get back on my quest to get things done while equipping myself with knowledge everyday.
Don’t look further if you love learning new things. A refreshing concept that provides quick ideas for busy thought leaders.
Great interesting short snippets of informative articles. Highly recommended to anyone who loves information and lacks patience.
This app is LOADED with RELEVANT, HELPFUL, AND EDUCATIONAL material. It is creatively intellectual, yet minimal enough to not overstimulate and create a learning block. I am exceptionally impressed with this app!
Great for quick bits of information and interesting ideas around whatever topics you are interested in. Visually, it looks great as well.
Brilliant. It feels fresh and encouraging. So many interesting pieces of information that are just enough to absorb and apply. So happy I found this.
I have only been using it for a few days now, but I have found answers to questions I had never consciously formulated, or to problems I face everyday at work or at home. I wish I had found this earlier, highly recommended!
Even five minutes a day will improve your thinking. I've come across new ideas and learnt to improve existing ways to become more motivated, confident and happier.
Read & Learn
Access to 200,000+ ideas
Access to the mobile app
Unlimited idea saving & library
Unlimited listening to ideas
Downloading & offline access
Supercharge your mind with one idea per day
Enter your email and spend 1 minute every day to learn something new.
I agree to receive email updates