• Proactive people work on the things they can do something about.
• Management is doing THINGS RIGHT; leadership is doing the RIGHT THINGS.
• A paradigm is a way to “see” the world.
• We see the world, not as it is, but as we are conditioned to “see” it.
• To make relatively minor changes in your life, focus on your attitudes and behaviors. To make significant, quantum change, work on your basic paradigms.
MORE IDEAS ON THIS
“Sow a thought, reap an action;
sow an action, reap a habit;
sow a habit, reap a character;
sow a character, reap a destiny.”
• Most people listen with the intent to reply, not to understand. You listen to yourself as you prepared in your mind what you are going to say, the questions you are going to ask, etc. You filter everything you hear through your life experiences, your frame of reference.
“It's not what happens to us, but our response to what happens to us that hurts us.”
• To put it simply, synergy means “two heads are better than one.” Synergize is the habit of creative cooperation.
• Together, they can produce far better results than they could individually. Synergy lets us discover jointly things we are much less likely to discover by o...
• Be Proactive is about taking responsibility for your life. Proactive people recognize that they are “response-able”.
• Sharpen the Saw means preserving and enhancing the greatest asset you have—YOU. It means having a balanced program for self-renewal in the four areas of your life: physical, social/emotional, mental, and spiritual.
• Increase your...
What are “first things?” First things are those things you find of most worth. If you put first things first, you are organizing and managing time and events according to the personal priorities.
• Begin With the End in Mind is based on the principle that all things are created twice. There is a mental (first) creation, and a physical (second) creation.
• If you don’t make a conscious effort to visualize who you are and what you want in life, then you empower other people and circu...
• Most of us learn to base our self-worth on comparisons and competition. We think about succeeding in terms of someone else failing—if I win, you lose; or if you win, I lose. Life becomes a zero-sum game. We all play the game, but how much fun is it really?
• Win-win sees life as a
“Our behavior is a function of our decisions, not our conditions.”
“When the trust is high, communication is easy, instant, and effective.”
1. Be proactive
2. Begin with the end in mind
3. Put first things first
4. Think “win-win”
5. Seek first to understand, then to be understood
“The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.”
"A good idea should be like a girl's skirt; long enough to cover the subject and short enough to create interest."
“I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.”—Stephen R. Covey
More like this
Greek word meaning 'pattern'
Whenever we think of doing research, we get a few thoughts such as:
Viruses aren’t the only things that spread through networks of people. Attitudes and behaviors do too. And we should take advantage of it.
Spreading happiness and kindness right now is not going to magically kill the virus. But we need to stay optimistic and hopeful for the future.
Explore the World’s
Take Your Ideas
Just press play and we take care of the words.
No Internet access? No problem. Within the mobile app, all your ideas are available, even when offline.
2 Million Stashers
Great interesting short snippets of informative articles. Highly recommended to anyone who loves information and lacks patience.
Best app ever! You heard it right. This app has helped me get back on my quest to get things done while equipping myself with knowledge everyday.
Don’t look further if you love learning new things. A refreshing concept that provides quick ideas for busy thought leaders.
This app is LOADED with RELEVANT, HELPFUL, AND EDUCATIONAL material. It is creatively intellectual, yet minimal enough to not overstimulate and create a learning block. I am exceptionally impressed with this app!
I have only been using it for a few days now, but I have found answers to questions I had never consciously formulated, or to problems I face everyday at work or at home. I wish I had found this earlier, highly recommended!
Brilliant. It feels fresh and encouraging. So many interesting pieces of information that are just enough to absorb and apply. So happy I found this.
Great for quick bits of information and interesting ideas around whatever topics you are interested in. Visually, it looks great as well.
Even five minutes a day will improve your thinking. I've come across new ideas and learnt to improve existing ways to become more motivated, confident and happier.
Read & Learn
Access to 200,000+ ideas
Access to the mobile app
Unlimited idea saving & library
Unlimited listening to ideas
Downloading & offline access
Supercharge your mind with one idea per day
Enter your email and spend 1 minute every day to learn something new.
I agree to receive email updates