Keep reading for FREE
• Most of us learn to base our self-worth on comparisons and competition. We think about succeeding in terms of someone else failing—if I win, you lose; or if you win, I lose. Life becomes a zero-sum game. We all play the game, but how much fun is it really?
• Win-win sees life as a cooperative arena, not a competitive one. Win-win is a frame of mind and heart that constantly seeks mutual benefit in all human interactions.
MORE IDEAS ON THIS
• Proactive people work on the things they can do something about.
• Management is doing THINGS RIGHT; leadership is doing the RIGHT THINGS.
• A paradigm is a way to “see” the world.
• We see the world, not as it is, but as we are conditioned to...
“It's not what happens to us, but our response to what happens to us that hurts us.”
1. Be proactive
2. Begin with the end in mind
3. Put first things first
4. Think “win-win”
5. Seek first to understand, then to be understood
“Sow a thought, reap an action;
sow an action, reap a habit;
sow a habit, reap a character;
sow a character, reap a destiny.”
“When the trust is high, communication is easy, instant, and effective.”
• To put it simply, synergy means “two heads are better than one.” Synergize is the habit of creative cooperation.
• Together, they can produce far better results than they could individually. Synergy lets us discover jointly things we are much less likely to discover by o...
• Most people listen with the intent to reply, not to understand. You listen to yourself as you prepared in your mind what you are going to say, the questions you are going to ask, etc. You filter everything you hear through your life experiences, your frame of reference.
• Begin With the End in Mind is based on the principle that all things are created twice. There is a mental (first) creation, and a physical (second) creation.
• If you don’t make a conscious effort to visualize who you are and what you want in life, then you empower other people and circu...
• Be Proactive is about taking responsibility for your life. Proactive people recognize that they are “response-able”.
What are “first things?” First things are those things you find of most worth. If you put first things first, you are organizing and managing time and events according to the personal priorities.
• Sharpen the Saw means preserving and enhancing the greatest asset you have—YOU. It means having a balanced program for self-renewal in the four areas of your life: physical, social/emotional, mental, and spiritual.
• Increase your...
“Our behavior is a function of our decisions, not our conditions.”
“The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.”
"A good curated idea should be like a girl's skirt; long enough to cover the subject and short enough to create interest."
“I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.”—Stephen R. Covey
MORE LIKE THIS
Create an Abundance Mindset - There are plenty of things for all and if I want to win, no one has to lose.
Always think of a Win-Win situation where both sides are mutually happy with the final decision.
Ready for the next level?
Read Like a Pro
Explore the World’s
Save ideas for later reading, for personalized stashes, or for remembering it later.
# Personal Growth
Take Your Ideas
Just press play and we take care of the words.
No Internet access? No problem. Within the mobile app, all your ideas are available, even when offline.
Ideas for your next work project? Quotes that inspire you? Put them in the right place so you never lose them.
2 Million Stashers
Best app ever! You heard it right. This app has helped me get back on my quest to get things done while equipping myself with knowledge everyday.
Great interesting short snippets of informative articles. Highly recommended to anyone who loves information and lacks patience.
Don’t look further if you love learning new things. A refreshing concept that provides quick ideas for busy thought leaders.
This app is LOADED with RELEVANT, HELPFUL, AND EDUCATIONAL material. It is creatively intellectual, yet minimal enough to not overstimulate and create a learning block. I am exceptionally impressed with this app!
Great for quick bits of information and interesting ideas around whatever topics you are interested in. Visually, it looks great as well.
Even five minutes a day will improve your thinking. I've come across new ideas and learnt to improve existing ways to become more motivated, confident and happier.
Brilliant. It feels fresh and encouraging. So many interesting pieces of information that are just enough to absorb and apply. So happy I found this.
I have only been using it for a few days now, but I have found answers to questions I had never consciously formulated, or to problems I face everyday at work or at home. I wish I had found this earlier, highly recommended!
Read & Learn
Access to 200,000+ ideas
Access to the mobile app
Unlimited idea saving & library
Unlimited listening to ideas
Downloading & offline access
Claim Your Limited Offer
Get Deepstash Pro
Supercharge your mind with one idea per day
Enter your email and spend 1 minute every day to learn something new.
I agree to receive email updates