- Thinking your current job knowledge and technical skills are enough to be a manager. Good management and people skills can be more important than technical skills.
- Failing to consult regularly with your boss, in an attempt to show that you can cope on your own.
- Approaching your boss without having thought a problem or its solutions through.
- Failing to assess what your customers want from you and your team.
- Using your authority inappropriately or not in the interests of the organization.
60 people saved this idea