This requires acknowledging that we have a limit on how much mental work we can accomplish in a day or week.
140 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
Being Productive Starts With Knowing Your Limits
- "The first step to being truly productive is to be honest with yourself — have an honest as...
- Accepting our mental limitations
- Our reactive state
- “We willingly accept the loss of concentration and focus, the division of our attention and...
- The limits of productivity
- "Our society today focuses much on doing more and getting more done. The bitter truth is, ...