- Take a step back before starting. Do you like doing something or do you just like the idea of it being done?
- Share your progress and test the responses and feedback.
- A fresh approach and new niche increase the chances of success in your venture.
110 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
Top 10 Steve Jobs Success Secrets for Insane Productivity
- Focus On what matters
- “Deciding what not to do is as important as deciding what to do. It’s true for companies, a...
- Seek Simplicity
- Saying NO: Steve Jobs style
- Find and do what you Love
- Focus on the essentials of your life
- Mastering the Message
- Think different
- Delegate tasks
- Connect the dots
- Live in the Future