Keep reading for FREE
The moment you get knocked down and wonder if it is even worth it are the times when you have to ask yourself, "Who am I going to be?"
A body of research shows that skills like resilience and conscientiousness are as important to your success as your test scores or IQ. If you are willing to pick yourself up when you fall and are willing to work, then you'll develop a set of skills you can mould and apply to any situation.
MORE IDEAS ON THIS
Who are you going to be? The question is not asking what you will be but who you will be, meaning how do you plan to live your life every day?
How will you respond when you don't get that job you wanted? What if the students in your class don't respond to your lessons? Or, in business, how ...
Qualities that define what kind of person you are:
These qualities move people and businesses forward.
These are also the qualities you already have. You learned...
"Making money is art and working is art and good business is the best art." ~ Andy Warhol
MORE LIKE THIS
We speak to ourselves at a rate of about 4,000 words per minute. No wonder listening to it can feel so exhausting when we ramble or rehash events.
These inner voices can be paralysing and self-sabotaging if we let it. But those who are able to quieten their inner voice are happier....
At the beginning bring in one customer at a time to avoid becoming overwhelmed by the demands of larger numbers.
Having practical goals that are attainable on a daily, weekly and monthly basis helps you develop positive habits and train yourself for success. One good framework to use...
The prospect theory shows that people are often willing to make riskier decisions to avoid losses than to make gains - even when the situation is identical but framed differently. For example, a 30% chance of death and a 70% chance o...
Ready for the next level?
Read Like a Pro
Explore the World’s
Save ideas for later reading, for personalized stashes, or for remembering it later.
# Personal Growth
Take Your Ideas
Just press play and we take care of the words.
No Internet access? No problem. Within the mobile app, all your ideas are available, even when offline.
Ideas for your next work project? Quotes that inspire you? Put them in the right place so you never lose them.
2 Million Stashers
This app is LOADED with RELEVANT, HELPFUL, AND EDUCATIONAL material. It is creatively intellectual, yet minimal enough to not overstimulate and create a learning block. I am exceptionally impressed with this app!
Best app ever! You heard it right. This app has helped me get back on my quest to get things done while equipping myself with knowledge everyday.
Don’t look further if you love learning new things. A refreshing concept that provides quick ideas for busy thought leaders.
Great interesting short snippets of informative articles. Highly recommended to anyone who loves information and lacks patience.
I have only been using it for a few days now, but I have found answers to questions I had never consciously formulated, or to problems I face everyday at work or at home. I wish I had found this earlier, highly recommended!
Brilliant. It feels fresh and encouraging. So many interesting pieces of information that are just enough to absorb and apply. So happy I found this.
Great for quick bits of information and interesting ideas around whatever topics you are interested in. Visually, it looks great as well.
Even five minutes a day will improve your thinking. I've come across new ideas and learnt to improve existing ways to become more motivated, confident and happier.
Read & Learn
Access to 200,000+ ideas
Access to the mobile app
Unlimited idea saving & library
Unlimited listening to ideas
Downloading & offline access
Claim Your Limited Offer
Get Deepstash Pro