Keep reading for FREE
We are so focused on figuring out the best approach that we never get around to taking action.
Planning vs taking action
• Motion makes you feel like you're getting things done. but really, you're just preparing to get something done.
• Most of the time we're just so confused on figuring out the best Approach that we never get around to taking action.
• Planning is good, but it don't produce reasult.
MORE IDEAS ON THIS
“A habit needs to be enjoyable for it to last.”
What is instantly rewarded is done again. what instantly punished is ditched
• To get a habit to stick You need to feel Instantly successful, even if in a small way
“If you can get 1 percent better each day You will end up 37 times better by the time you’re done, if you get worst 1% every single day end up reaching nearly 0"
• Small habits compound over time, and they are barely visible at beginning. Only after time they build into a powerful system.
If you want to make a habit a big part of your life, make the cue a big part of your environment.
• It’s not easy to read a book if the bookshelf is in the corner, It’s not easy to practice guitar if the guitar is in the closet. Our environment is very important to following good habits.
• Make it obvious
• Make it attractive
• Make it easy
• Make it satisfying
Changing your outcome -it is about what you get, Like losing weight and publishing book
Changing your process - It is about what you do, Changing your habits and system
Changing your Identity - It Is about what you believe, Build identity based habit
Habits exist in order to help us do repetitive things automatically.
• Cue - the cue triggers the brain to a certain behavior, like you walk into dark room.
• Craving - this is the motivation behind the habit, like you want to be able to see
“The goal is not to run a marathon, the goal is to become a runner.”
Your actions define who you are. To change your identity
1.Decide the type of person you want to be.
2.Prove it to yourself with small wins.
• Do something you really like right before a difficult habit
• Habit are attractive when we associate with positive feelings and Hard when we associate with negative feelings .
• Make it invisible
• Make it unattractive
• Make it difficult
• Make it unsatisfying
The human brain naturally loves challenges. And for something to be challenging, it cannot be too easy or too difficult.
If it’s too easy, we get bored very fast. If it’s too difficult, we lose our motivation
• simple habits should take less than two minutes and be easy to do. So instead of reading a chapter, read a page.
• Automate the entry habit, and you will automate the whole activity.
• We will instinctively Choose the path That requires least amount of Work.
• When friction is reduced, habit become easier.
YouTuber, Vlogger & Podcaster
MORE LIKE THIS
Procrastination is a trap that many of us fall into.
Procrastination usually involves ignoring an unpleasant, but likely more important task, in favor of one that is more enjoyable or easier.
You always have the power to choose your thoughts. When we're afraid, we focus on the negative thoughts, when in reality there are so many other positive thoughts that can support you.
Your fear is just one thought, is just one option. But there are other thoughts and other options...
As Bell says, the natural tendency is to fight being lost; or perhaps to shut-down altogether in the face of disorientation and disorder. Generally, this isn’t helpful. Decades of psychological science shows that suppression and repression have negative effects.
Ready for the next level?
Read Like a Pro
Explore the World’s
Save ideas for later reading, for personalized stashes, or for remembering it later.
# Personal Growth
Take Your Ideas
Just press play and we take care of the words.
No Internet access? No problem. Within the mobile app, all your ideas are available, even when offline.
Ideas for your next work project? Quotes that inspire you? Put them in the right place so you never lose them.
2 Million Stashers
Don’t look further if you love learning new things. A refreshing concept that provides quick ideas for busy thought leaders.
Best app ever! You heard it right. This app has helped me get back on my quest to get things done while equipping myself with knowledge everyday.
This app is LOADED with RELEVANT, HELPFUL, AND EDUCATIONAL material. It is creatively intellectual, yet minimal enough to not overstimulate and create a learning block. I am exceptionally impressed with this app!
Great interesting short snippets of informative articles. Highly recommended to anyone who loves information and lacks patience.
I have only been using it for a few days now, but I have found answers to questions I had never consciously formulated, or to problems I face everyday at work or at home. I wish I had found this earlier, highly recommended!
Great for quick bits of information and interesting ideas around whatever topics you are interested in. Visually, it looks great as well.
Brilliant. It feels fresh and encouraging. So many interesting pieces of information that are just enough to absorb and apply. So happy I found this.
Even five minutes a day will improve your thinking. I've come across new ideas and learnt to improve existing ways to become more motivated, confident and happier.
Read & Learn
Access to 200,000+ ideas
Access to the mobile app
Unlimited idea saving & library
Unlimited listening to ideas
Downloading & offline access
Claim Your Limited Offer
Get Deepstash Pro