Learn more about personaldevelopment with this collection
Motivating and inspiring others
Be careful about your Word
i.e. your inner dialogue. They may be invisible, but they are seeds that will take root and grow into your life.
MORE IDEAS ON THIS
"You never responsible for actions of others, whatever happens around you don't take it personally.. nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves.”
• We often jump to conclusions and make assumptions that are wildly wrong. When you have trouble understanding something, you assume you know what it means. When things become clear, you can see that it means something else entirely.
• Find the courage to ask questions and to express what y...
• When you always do your best, taking action because you love it, not because you're expecting a reward.
• then you really enjoying life. You are having fun, you don't get bored, you don't have frustrations.
• If you truly commit yourself, you will find that there is absolutely no re...
1. Start noticing the beliefs you have, which are based on fear and make you unhappy.
2. Learn to forgive the people who hurt you, most of all yourself.
3. Remember that each day could be your last to stay in the present.
1. Speak with integrity.
2. Say only what you mean.
3. Avoid using the Word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others.
4. Use the power of your Word in the direction of truth and love.
• What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream.
• You start to get depressed and unhappy because you start to believe those negative things about yourself.
• When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needless ...
Life goes on
MORE LIKE THIS
Meanings are an important part of living life well. What’s necessary is that, from time to time, you should be able to temporarily “relax” your meanings in life.
These meaningness relaxations may be related to specific situations (i.e. how you think about your future career) or it cou...
Whenever our inner child surfaces, we are told by society to grow up, throwing aside or killing childish things like innocence, wonder, awe, joy, sensitivity, and playfulness.
Most grown-ups don't realize that they are not grown-ups at all, but emotionally wounded children inhabiting adult ...
Etymologically, it comes from a Finnish root word that implies “inner” or “inside.” In Finnish culture, it’s about adopting the attitude of persistence and determination.
It’s often described as stoic determination, the tenacity of purpose, grit, and resilience.
Ready for the next level?
Read Like a Pro
Explore the World’s
Save ideas for later reading, for personalized stashes, or for remembering it later.
# Personal Growth
Take Your Ideas
Just press play and we take care of the words.
No Internet access? No problem. Within the mobile app, all your ideas are available, even when offline.
Ideas for your next work project? Quotes that inspire you? Put them in the right place so you never lose them.
2 Million Stashers
Best app ever! You heard it right. This app has helped me get back on my quest to get things done while equipping myself with knowledge everyday.
Great interesting short snippets of informative articles. Highly recommended to anyone who loves information and lacks patience.
This app is LOADED with RELEVANT, HELPFUL, AND EDUCATIONAL material. It is creatively intellectual, yet minimal enough to not overstimulate and create a learning block. I am exceptionally impressed with this app!
Don’t look further if you love learning new things. A refreshing concept that provides quick ideas for busy thought leaders.
I have only been using it for a few days now, but I have found answers to questions I had never consciously formulated, or to problems I face everyday at work or at home. I wish I had found this earlier, highly recommended!
Great for quick bits of information and interesting ideas around whatever topics you are interested in. Visually, it looks great as well.
Brilliant. It feels fresh and encouraging. So many interesting pieces of information that are just enough to absorb and apply. So happy I found this.
Even five minutes a day will improve your thinking. I've come across new ideas and learnt to improve existing ways to become more motivated, confident and happier.
Read & Learn
Access to 200,000+ ideas
Access to the mobile app
Unlimited idea saving & library
Unlimited listening to ideas
Downloading & offline access
Claim Your Limited Offer
Get Deepstash Pro
Supercharge your mind with one idea per day
Enter your email and spend 1 minute every day to learn something new.
I agree to receive email updates