- At the beginning of the decade, we idealistically thought to connect the world would bring people together and help them become more tolerant of their differences. Sadly, the rise of intolerance towards opposing views has spread all across the world.
- We started the decade with irrational optimism about new technology, and are closing the decade with irrational pessimism.
- The constant judgment from social media may create stress but is more self-corrective than previous forms of media.
- Social media is not very forgiving. If anyone does anything remotely wrong, half the planet already knows about it.
- To make full use of social media, we have to learn to manage our relationship with it.
86 people saved this idea