Information we consume is like the food we eat. If it's junk, our thinking will show that.
- Quit the news as a way of entertainment. If you want to inform yourself of something, learn from trustworthy sources.
- Engage with timeless wisdom that will improve your life.
- Stick to reliable, well-known information sources.
- Research unfamiliar sources before trusting them.
- Be aware of sites that are funded entirely by advertising.
- Don't rely on news in social media posts without sources.
- Pay attention when news items are emotionally charged, as it may be a sign of manipulation.