To start the Magic Morning Mindset, try to start going to bed a bit early, to wake up early. Make sure you have all you need in the morning, like a yoga mat, pen and notepad.
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
TOPICS IN THIS IDEA
RELATED ARTICLES & IDEAS
Mornings are mostly spent on auto pilot mode, leading to each day being a routine affair. Mornings can be lived intentionally, and are fundamental in changing our days, years and entire lives....
Observe the thoughts that come up and do not judge yourself for having them. If you have unkind thoughts, ask yourself if you would speak to any other human being the same way you speak to yourself...
Do not be afraid to decline invitations to events that pull you down. This will make room for the things in your life that makes you feel happy.
Find and/or make time for activities that will bring you joy.
A kind word from someone we love and trust can go a long way. Their perspective can also help shed some light on some of our qualities we are unaware of.
Ask close friends or family what they appreciate about you. Save their words. Reread them when you need them.
2. “I create my own path and walk it with joy.”
3. “My positive thoughts guide me to new heights.”
4. “I am conquering my fears and becoming stronger each day.”
5. “I will have a good day, because it’s my choice.”
6. "I am not afraid to be wrong."
7. “My body is a temple. I keep my temple clean.”
8. “I hold the key to better health through eating better and exercise.”
9. “Good health is a practice, and I have patience.”
10. “I listen to my body and give it what it needs.”
11. "Every cell in my body is alive and beautiful.”
Deepstash is better on the app. Discover new ideas and get inspired daily.