- According to research, within the first 10 minutes after drinking coffee, the caffeine enters your bloodstream and is pumped throughout your body.
- At 20 minutes, you'll feel less fatigue.
- Within 30 minutes, your adrenal glands will produce more hormones, and your vision may become sharper due to your pupils dilating.
- Within 40 minutes, your body begins producing more serotonin, which improves the neuron function and leads to improved coordination and muscle strength.
- After 4 hours, your metabolism increases and you burn energy faster.
- Within 6 hours, the coffee has gone through your system, and you will expel about half the caffeine.
46 people saved this idea