- Stabilize your blood sugar, by eating hearty food (protein and fat) more often.
- Reducing refined carbs and increasing fats and proteinsis the general rule to help you function better when sleep deprived.
- B-complex vitamin supplements can give you an immediate boost in alertness and mental clarity.
- Soak in an Epsom salt bath - might even help you get enough energy to exercise the next day;
- Hydrate: Drink more water than you usually do to help compensate.
- Exercise is the single best way to “take out the trash” in your body, and after staying up more hours than you should.
253 people saved this idea