How To Start A Daily Running Habit
1. Don’t Think: You just go—every day.
2. Find A Schedule That Suits You: Try Fit your daily run in your current lifestyle.
3. Minimize Landing Shock: the last thing you want to do is over-complicated things.
4. Start Slowly: Try to improve your shape just a little bit every day.
5. Rest Before You Get Tired: You’re building a habit — consistency is key.
6. Buy 2 Pairs Of Running Shoes
You can benefit from just 30 minutes of running, 3 times a week.
Start by running 20 minutes at a time, and increase the amount and frequency only when you feel comfortable with your current level of training. Don't be afraid to take walking breaks when needed.
The biggest mistake is to journal only in reaction to something that is going on, instead of letting it be part of a system.
Make writing in your personal journal part of your everyday routine.
❤️ Brainstash Inc.