Our daily routines are governed by the balance between our environment, our genetic potential and many other forces. All of these forces are interacting each day, but we rarely notice how they shape our behaviors.That is, until we try to make a change. - James Clear
13 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
The Paradox of Behavior Change (and the Myth of Overnight Success)
- The natural tendency of life is to find stability ⚖️. In biology we refer to this process...
- Equilibrium and change
- The myth of Radical Change
- Resistance is proportionate to the size and speed of the change, not to whether the change is ...
- The Optimal Rate of Growth focuses on small wins
- The Paradox of Behavior Change