- Reciprocation: People will be nice if you are.
- Consistency: It’s easier to get people to comply with requests they see as consistent with what they’ve already said.
- Social proof: People will more likely say yes when they see other people doing it too.
- Liking: You comply with requests from people you like more than from people you don’t like.
- Authority: Our tendency is to be persuaded by authority figures.
- Scarcity: If you offer people something rare or scarce, they are more likely to want it.
146 people saved this idea