An Antidote to Dissatisfaction - YouTube
How Gratitude Connects Us
- When your brain recognizes that someone is doing something positive for you, it reacts with gratitude to motivate you to repay them.
- This gratitude makes you care about others and others care about you.
- It became an evolutionary advantage to play well with others and build lasting relationships.
- Early forms of gratitude were biological mechanisms that modified your behavior towards cooperation, which helped humans to dominate the earth.
- As we got better at reading emotions, selfish individuals were identified and avoided.
EXPLORE MORE AROUND THESE TOPICS: