- Live the game you dream.
- Make your own Playbook. Identify the “epic players”, the current “quests”, the “bosses” and the “countermoves” in beating them.
- Experiment a reward system. Give points to every milestone and collect “loots” in the form of predetermined rewards.
- Create your “dashboard” for detailed project planning.
- Keep your game simple. Do not load it with too many and complicated rules and quests.
- Pause for a while to regain your energy. Sticking to the game is more valuable than heroic bursts followed by inaction.
- Design it beautifully to be inspired to play it.
- Revisit and refine your game, improve your Playbook.
- Define boundaries. Don’t be a game addict.
215 people saved this idea