- I’m not that old: It’s not about NOW but saving for your old days when you can no longer work full time.
- I’ll wait for a lump sum is just an excuse to postpone planning or procrastinate.
- Assumed Family/External Support: It’s better to be prepared for eventualities and have contingency funds in hand.
- Financial Requirements Decrease: Medical costs increase with age. Inflation and other factors might also come into play.
- I will not live that long or I won’t retire: People tend to live longer, but they will suffer from medical ailments.
8 people saved this idea