- Consider an All-Cash Diet, as limiting yourself to physical currency combats overspending.
- Set aside 1 minute a day to check on your financial transactions, to identify problems, track goal progress and set your spending tone.
- Allocate at least 20% of your income to financial priorities like emergency funds, debts and retirement fund.
- Budget about 30% of your income for nonbasic spendings,like entertainment. Abiding by the 30% rule, you can save and splurge at the same time.
191 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
50 Personal Finance Tips That Will Change the Way You Think About Money
- 3 Financial Basics
- Budgeting Like a Pro
- How to Get Money Motivated
- How to Amp Up Your Earning Potential
- How to Keep Debt at Bay
- How to Shop Smart
- How to Save Right for Retirement
- How To Best Build And Track Your Credit
- How to Get Properly Insured
- How to Prepare for Rainy (Financial) Days
- How to Approach Investing