- Draft aFinancial Vision Board, it motivates and helps you to stay on track with your financial goals.
- Set specific financial goals stating the reason, the way, numbers and dates.
- Adopt a spending mantra, a phrase that serves as a rule of thumb for how you spend.
- Love yourself. Taking control of your finances is part of that.
- Make bite-size money goals. Make the bigger ones but also small step goals to get there.
- Don’t be a financial fatalist, and switch to more positive mantras.
- Get your finances and body in shape.The discipline associated with regular exercising translates to managing your money well.
- Appreciate what you have now, instead of being a consumerist.
- Get a Money Buddy. Studies indicate people pick up good habits from friends with similar traits.
211 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
50 Personal Finance Tips That Will Change the Way You Think About Money
- 3 Financial Basics
- Budgeting Like a Pro
- How to Get Money Motivated
- How to Amp Up Your Earning Potential
- How to Keep Debt at Bay
- How to Shop Smart
- How to Save Right for Retirement
- How To Best Build And Track Your Credit
- How to Get Properly Insured
- How to Prepare for Rainy (Financial) Days
- How to Approach Investing