- Pay attention to the feesyou pay in your funds, also called expense ratios, as they can eat into your returns. It’s generally recommended to stick with low-cost index funds.
- Rebalance your portfolio once a year. You need to take a look at your brokerage account every once in a while, to make sure that your investment allocations still match your greater investing goals.
75 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
50 Personal Finance Tips That Will Change the Way You Think About Money
- 3 Financial Basics
- Budgeting Like a Pro
- How to Get Money Motivated
- How to Amp Up Your Earning Potential
- How to Keep Debt at Bay
- How to Shop Smart
- How to Save Right for Retirement
- How To Best Build And Track Your Credit
- How to Get Properly Insured
- How to Prepare for Rainy (Financial) Days
- How to Approach Investing