- Put boundaries on people who make you angry.
- Get to the bottom of why you're really angry.
- Respond, don't react. Assess the situation and think about it rationally to arrive at sane conclusions and decisions.
- Take a six-second pause during a heated exchange to quickly assess the costs and benefits of that action.
- Be the first to reach out after an argument. Swallow your pride and make up with the person.
- Shift to the positive. Think of the things you are thankful for. Understand why the person made an action that made you angry.
108 people saved this idea