- Attention-Getting Introduction - Use something that will quickly grab your audience. A quote, story, question, or statistic
- Preview - Tell your listeners what's coming in your speech.
- Points 1 Through 3 - branch out your topic and include some evidences or expert citations for it to resonate.
- Recap - A short review of what you told them.
- Q&A -This is to help you deal with anything that comes up from your audience and be able to conclude on your own terms.
- Closer - End with a stirring statement that's memorable
51 people saved this idea