Learn more about PersonalDevelopment with this collection
How to find purpose and meaning in life
How to cultivate gratitude
Techniques for managing negative thoughts
51. Don’t wait until later, do the thing now.
52. No day without some deep work.
53. Put yourself up for review (Interrogate yourself).
54. Ask yourself: How does this action I’m about to take affect other people?
55. Don’t take the money (see “success = autonomy”).
56. Always stay a student.
57. Break things down to see what they really are.
58. “If you see fraud and do not say fraud, you are a fraud.” — Nassim Taleb
59. Undersell and overdeliver.
60. You must tame your temper.
MORE IDEAS ON THIS
91. Think progress, not perfection.
92. “Ask yourself at every moment, ‘Is this necessary?’” — Marcus Aurelius
93. Lighten up. Relax. (Whatever it is, you’re probably taking it too seriously.)
94. Focus on
81. Don’t just read books, re-read books.
82. Make haste, slowly.
83. Don’t talk about projects until you’re finished.
84. Go into the wilderness.
71. Go the f*ck to sleep.
72. “Always say less than necessary.” — Robert Greene
73. Never take a phone call sitting down. Go outside and go for a walk.
74. Champion ot...
41. Have kids.
42. Read biographies—the best way to study the lives of the greats.
43. Don’t try to beat other people, try to be the only one doing what you’re doing.
44. Know why you do what you do.
45. Be strict...
31. Fuel the habit bonfire.
32. Have a philosophy.
33. Don’t just read—you must
21. If you want to be good and feel good, you have to do good.
22. Deliberately think about death. Every day, multiple times a day.
23. “Trust the process.”
24. Do your j...
11. Practice the law of action, not attraction.
12. Get up when you fall/fail.
13. Prove your philosophy more than you talk about it (and that’s not easy)...
1. Wake up early.
2. Ask: Am I using this technology, or is it using me?
3. Forget about outcomes—focus on making a...
61. Never recline your seat on an airplane.
62. Belief in yourself is overrated. Generate evidence.
63. Never check the price on a book. Just buy it if you think you’ll read it.
64. Good things ha...
Digital marketing at dentsu. Invested in the symbiosis of marketing, psychology, and design.
Ready for the next level?
Read Like a Pro
Explore the World’s
Save ideas for later reading, for personalized stashes, or for remembering it later.
# Personal Growth
Take Your Ideas
Just press play and we take care of the words.
No Internet access? No problem. Within the mobile app, all your ideas are available, even when offline.
Ideas for your next work project? Quotes that inspire you? Put them in the right place so you never lose them.
2 Million Stashers
This app is LOADED with RELEVANT, HELPFUL, AND EDUCATIONAL material. It is creatively intellectual, yet minimal enough to not overstimulate and create a learning block. I am exceptionally impressed with this app!
Great interesting short snippets of informative articles. Highly recommended to anyone who loves information and lacks patience.
Don’t look further if you love learning new things. A refreshing concept that provides quick ideas for busy thought leaders.
Best app ever! You heard it right. This app has helped me get back on my quest to get things done while equipping myself with knowledge everyday.
Great for quick bits of information and interesting ideas around whatever topics you are interested in. Visually, it looks great as well.
I have only been using it for a few days now, but I have found answers to questions I had never consciously formulated, or to problems I face everyday at work or at home. I wish I had found this earlier, highly recommended!
Brilliant. It feels fresh and encouraging. So many interesting pieces of information that are just enough to absorb and apply. So happy I found this.
Even five minutes a day will improve your thinking. I've come across new ideas and learnt to improve existing ways to become more motivated, confident and happier.
Read & Learn
Access to 200,000+ ideas
Access to the mobile app
Unlimited idea saving & library
Unlimited listening to ideas
Downloading & offline access
Claim Your Limited Offer
Get Deepstash Pro
Supercharge your mind with one idea per day
Enter your email and spend 1 minute every day to learn something new.
I agree to receive email updates