- He became more patient over his career: He learned not to rush things that needed more work. He learned how to be more sensitive to the physical limits of people.
- He overprepared for Apple presentations: Steve spent months preparing for his product intros and other public appearances, and rehearsed them exhaustively.
- He helped employees In unexpected ways: after he got sick, helped several Apple employees and friends when they or their loved ones developed cancer.
- He wanted to change the world: Steve was motivated more than anything to feel he had made a solid and positive impact on the world during his lifetime.
- He didn't care what the public thought of him. At times, he was surprised to have hurt someone's feelings
31 people saved this idea