- Being an entrepreneur means facing challenges.Despair not, keep trying, your lucky break may be close.
- Have high aspirations. Chris dreamt of being a stockbroker even when he was struggling as an intern.
- Never show your weaknesses. Chris was a homeless father but he behaved and presented himself in a way no one would think him so.
- Don’t let others opinions hinder your journey. Chris’s partner thought his idea of becoming a stockbroker was an absurd.
- Work towards achieving what you want.While working as a salesman, Chris encounters a successful stockbroker driving a nice car, decides he wants a similar life and starts working relentlessly towards it.
- The current economic status won’t determine your future. Be adaptable and don’t allow it to effect long term planning.
17 people saved this idea