- Meat – GRASS-FED, not grain-fed.
- Fowl – Chicken, duck, hen, turkey.
- Fish – Wild fish, as mercury and other toxins can be an issue in farmed fish
- Eggs – Omega-3 enriched cage free eggs.
- Vegetables – As long as they’re not deep-fried, eat as many as you want.
- Oils – Olive oil, coconut oil, avocado oil – think natural.
- Fruits – Fruits have natural sugar, and can be higher in calories, so limit if you’re trying to lose weight.
- Nuts – High in calories, so they’re good for a snack only.
- Tubers – Sweet potatoes and yams. Higher in calories and carbs.
40 people saved this idea