MORE IDEAS FROM THEARTICLE
Focussing on the process helps you
1. Deal with mistakes and makes you more willing to take risks.
2. Gain pursuit of satisfaction. Enjoying and completely being present in the moment.
3. Eliminate external distractions and lowers the pressure. It is not about winning or losing but it is about gaining mastery in whatever desire you are pursuing.
4. Be IN CHARGE and control of your work.
5. Derive Happiness in giving your very best.
Accept that the self-centered person might never consider your needs first. As much as this friend or lover means to you, know that they have no regard for others’ feelings or welfare. They can have moments of generosity and charm, but for the most part, they simply lack the skill or willingness to be thoughtful and considerate.
But emotional labour can cause burnout, manipulation of emotion can cause confusion and hurt, and showing off will not always achieve the results we desire.
❤️ Brainstash Inc.