- Take time to make a list.
- Analyze your tasks from the past and look for patterns.
- Evaluate recurring tasks. Identify their effects in the future. Know if you can delete, delegate, or outsource the task. Ask yourself what you would feel if you're going to do it.
- Be honest with yourself about what should be on your not-to-do list. Realize that you should let go, and commit to other things.
- Prepare your template for kind declines and start saying no to yourself and other people.
119 people saved this idea