Keep reading for FREE
1. If you make yourself accountable to someone else, you're far more likely to achieve your goals.Ask them to check in on your progress from time to time.
2. Don't set your own deadlines. We rarely respect self-imposed deadlines because we don't feel too bad about breaking promises we've made to ourselves. But we do respect promises we make to others.
1. Keep it short- concentrate on essential one, magical and possible number is 7 or lesser. Should not be over filled or under filled.
2. Prioritize- scale the list and one being high priority and 5 being last priority.
3. One thing at a time- rather than half finishing a lot of tasks complete one.
4. Cut down unnecessary task from to-do list.
1. Eat the frog- take up the difficult task first.
2. Focus on first 10 min to gain momentum- like start making first slide you will continue with it.
3. Start task when you know you'll have energy for them- morning person or active during night.
1. Fear of failure- failure is not final.
2. Perfectionism- 95% is not good as 100%. But its lot better than zero
3. Fear of wrong choice-any decision is better than no decision.
4. Boring task- delegate, if can't delegate make it a fun activity, set a time to complete.
There are many causes of procrastination. Unfortunately, there's still a tendency to associate procrastination with laziness and mental weakness.
Procrastination is a battle between your present self and your future self. Your present self is all about immediate gratification.
Do you blame yourself when something goes wrong?
Do you attribute perfectly understandable mistakes to your own laziness and ineptitude?
Do you expect to fail at a task before you've even started it?
Work expands to fill the time available for its completion.” If it takes you three hours to write a report, but you give yourself eight hours, it will take eight hours to write.
you love reading novels but hate going to the gym- only let yourself dip into a good book after you've done your workout.
1. everyone makes mistakes
2. nobody's perfect.
3. surround yourself with positive people
1. work in a dedicated workspace.
2. Invest in a white noise machine or a pair of quality headphones to block out noise.
3. Put off internet or on the aeroplane mode or install internet blocker apps.
reading habits, gather your
remember what you readand stay ahead of the crowd!
Save time with daily digests
No ads, all content is free
Save ideas & add your own
Get access to the mobile app
4.7 App Rating
I love to play badminton, TT, Volley ball. I also like singing, dance, public speaking, social work. Speak about gender justice, environmentalist. Assistant Professor of law.
MORE LIKE THIS
Why People Procrastinate: The Causes of Procrastination. How to overcome these ?