Ideas from books, articles & podcasts.
created 10 ideas
by Damon Zahariades
1. Fear of failure- failure is not final.
2. Perfectionism- 95% is not good as 100%. But its lot better than zero
3. Fear of wrong choice-any decision is better than no decision.
4. Boring task- delegate, if can't delegate make it a fun activity, set a time to complete.
1. Eat the frog- take up the difficult task first.
2. Focus on first 10 min to gain momentum- like start making first slide you will continue with it.
3. Start task when you know you'll have energy for them- morning person or active during night.
1. Keep it short- concentrate on essential one, magical and possible number is 7 or lesser. Should not be over filled or under filled.
2. Prioritize- scale the list and one being high priority and 5 being last priority.
3. One thing at a time- rather than half finishing a lot ...
Work expands to fill the time available for its completion.” If it takes you three hours to write a report, but you give yourself eight hours, it will take eight hours to write.
1. work in a dedicated workspace.
2. Invest in a white noise machine or a pair of quality headphones to block out noise.
3. Put off internet or on the aeroplane mode or install internet blocker apps.
1. If you make yourself accountable to someone else, you're far more likely to achieve your goals.Ask them to check in on your progress from time to time.
2. Don't set your own deadlines. We rarely respect self-imposed deadlines because we don't feel too bad about breaking promises we've ma...
Do you blame yourself when something goes wrong?
Do you attribute perfectly understandable mistakes to your own laziness and ineptitude?
Do you expect to fail at a task before you've even started it?
created 3 ideas
created 7 ideas
❤️ Brainstash Inc.