Keep reading for FREE
1. Fear of failure- failure is not final.
2. Perfectionism- 95% is not good as 100%. But its lot better than zero
3. Fear of wrong choice-any decision is better than no decision.
4. Boring task- delegate, if can't delegate make it a fun activity, set a time to complete.
There are many causes of procrastination. Unfortunately, there's still a tendency to associate procrastination with laziness and mental weakness.
1. Eat the frog- take up the difficult task first.
2. Focus on first 10 min to gain momentum- like start making first slide you will continue with it.
3. Start task when you know you'll have energy for them- morning person or active during night.
1. Keep it short- concentrate on essential one, magical and possible number is 7 or lesser. Should not be over filled or under filled.
2. Prioritize- scale the list and one being high priority and 5 being last priority.
3. One thing at a time- rather than half finishing a lot of tasks complete one.
4. Cut down unnecessary task from to-do list.
Work expands to fill the time available for its completion.” If it takes you three hours to write a report, but you give yourself eight hours, it will take eight hours to write.
Procrastination is a battle between your present self and your future self. Your present self is all about immediate gratification.
1. work in a dedicated workspace.
2. Invest in a white noise machine or a pair of quality headphones to block out noise.
3. Put off internet or on the aeroplane mode or install internet blocker apps.
1. If you make yourself accountable to someone else, you're far more likely to achieve your goals.Ask them to check in on your progress from time to time.
2. Don't set your own deadlines. We rarely respect self-imposed deadlines because we don't feel too bad about breaking promises we've made to ourselves. But we do respect promises we make to others.
Do you blame yourself when something goes wrong?
Do you attribute perfectly understandable mistakes to your own laziness and ineptitude?
Do you expect to fail at a task before you've even started it?
1. everyone makes mistakes
2. nobody's perfect.
3. surround yourself with positive people
you love reading novels but hate going to the gym- only let yourself dip into a good book after you've done your workout.
I love to play badminton, TT, Volley ball. I also like singing, dance, public speaking, social work. Speak about gender justice, environmentalist. Assistant Professor of law.
MORE LIKE THIS
Ready for the next level?
Read Like a Pro
Explore the World’s
Take Your Ideas
Just press play and we take care of the words.
No Internet access? No problem. Within the mobile app, all your ideas are available, even when offline.
2 Million Stashers
Don’t look further if you love learning new things. A refreshing concept that provides quick ideas for busy thought leaders.
Best app ever! You heard it right. This app has helped me get back on my quest to get things done while equipping myself with knowledge everyday.
This app is LOADED with RELEVANT, HELPFUL, AND EDUCATIONAL material. It is creatively intellectual, yet minimal enough to not overstimulate and create a learning block. I am exceptionally impressed with this app!
Great interesting short snippets of informative articles. Highly recommended to anyone who loves information and lacks patience.
Even five minutes a day will improve your thinking. I've come across new ideas and learnt to improve existing ways to become more motivated, confident and happier.
Great for quick bits of information and interesting ideas around whatever topics you are interested in. Visually, it looks great as well.
Brilliant. It feels fresh and encouraging. So many interesting pieces of information that are just enough to absorb and apply. So happy I found this.
I have only been using it for a few days now, but I have found answers to questions I had never consciously formulated, or to problems I face everyday at work or at home. I wish I had found this earlier, highly recommended!
Read & Learn
Access to 200,000+ ideas
Access to the mobile app
Unlimited idea saving & library
Unlimited listening to ideas
Downloading & offline access
Claim Your Limited Offer
Get Deepstash Pro
75% OFF | 1-Year Pro Subscription