"Steve Jobs artificially created the environmental conditions that massively upped the amount of novelty, unpredictability, and complexity in the environment because people across departments and disciplines started running into each other and having conversations. As a result, flow, innovation, and creativity went up.”
106 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
Finding Flow: 5 Steps to Get in the Zone and Be More Productive
- The Flow State
- Requirements To Enter Flow
- "In the flow-like state, we exercise control over the contents of our consciousness rather ...
- Self control to trigger a state of Flow
- Find a novel and exciting space
- "Steve Jobs artificially created the environmental conditions that massively upped the amou...
- Practice deliberately to bring on more Flow
- "If a subject excites us, if it stirs our deepest curiosity, or if we have to learn because...
- Connect to a clear purpose
- Don’t look for extrinsic motivation