- Make decisions that matter.
- Zuckerberg wears almost the same thing every day, so he never has to spend brain time wondering what to wear each day.
- Set annual goals. It is easy to get bogged down in the day to day details and lose focus if you only have short-term goals.
- Support employees, but keep them on their toes. When you hold your employees to a high standard, you can depend on them and ensure they get things done.
110 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
30+ Expert Productivity Tips From 14 Celebrity Entrepreneurs Who Are Crushing It
- Elon Musk’s Productivity Tips
- Jeff Bezos Productivity Tips
- Bill Gates Productivity Tips
- "Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning”
- Productivity Advice From Steve Jobs
- “This is how I do it. I take a sheet of paper, and I say, ‘If my company can only do one thing...
- Oprah Winfrey’s Productivity Tips
- “You become what you believe; you are where you are today based on everything you have beli...
- Brian Tracy Productivity Tips
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Top Productivity Tips
- Jessica Alba’s Productivity Tips
- Tim Ferriss’ Productivity Tips
- Mark Zuckerberg Productivity Tips
- “I feel like I’m not doing my job if I spend any of my energy on things that are silly or friv...
- Warren Buffet Productivity Tips
- “Don’t prioritize your schedule, schedule your priorities.”