- Write down your top goals, both long and short-term things.
- Focus on the top five goals and then deliberately ignore the rest. The remaining 20 items will end up distracting you from accomplishing the things you most want to do.
153 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
30+ Expert Productivity Tips From 14 Celebrity Entrepreneurs Who Are Crushing It
- Elon Musk’s Productivity Tips
- Jeff Bezos Productivity Tips
- Bill Gates Productivity Tips
- "Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning”
- Productivity Advice From Steve Jobs
- “This is how I do it. I take a sheet of paper, and I say, ‘If my company can only do one thing...
- Oprah Winfrey’s Productivity Tips
- “You become what you believe; you are where you are today based on everything you have beli...
- Brian Tracy Productivity Tips
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Top Productivity Tips
- Jessica Alba’s Productivity Tips
- Tim Ferriss’ Productivity Tips
- Mark Zuckerberg Productivity Tips
- “I feel like I’m not doing my job if I spend any of my energy on things that are silly or friv...
- Warren Buffet Productivity Tips
- “Don’t prioritize your schedule, schedule your priorities.”