- Let your body do the talking. Body language and facial expressions can be just as important as your words. Your posture is key.
- Be mindful of your tone of voice. You make others feel at ease if your voice is calm and/or friendly.
- Be a good listener. How you listen is just as important as what you say. Leave any distractions alone and maintain eye contact from time to time.
- Take a reality check. If you find your mind going to the opposite of confident thinking, stop and check the facts.
- Smile. Smiling generally lightens your mood and makes other people respond more positively to you.
412 people saved this idea