- Business relationships. Limit personal conversations at the office on a need-to-know basis. Be a good team player, don't make annoying sounds that might distract others, and offer to assist coworkers if they need help.
- Proper attire. Know how to dress in any situation.
- Getting ahead. Show up on time, do a good job, and maintain a positive attitude.
- Office Cubicles. Be polite and respectful to those who work around you. Keep noise, smells, and any other distractions to a minimum.
- Shaking hands. A decent handshake can give someone a good first impression.
- Business gifts. Make sure your gift is appropriate to the setting and occasion.
- Acknowledge others. Be the first to congratulate someone where it is due. Never take credit for someone else's work.
27 people saved this idea