"It's important to make the individual you are speaking with feel heard and understood. If you're not engaged in the conversation, you can come off as being rude, selfish, or that you just don't care."
IDEA & QUOTE EXTRACTED FROM:
How To Be More Engaging In Your Conversations
- "It's important to make the individual you are speaking with feel heard and understood. If ...
- Technology And Conversations
- Become An Active Listener
- Ask Questions
- Have Confidence
- Put Your Phone Away
- Use Reflective Listening
- Conversations With Open-Ended Questions
- Mirror Their Actions
- Get Out Of Your Head
- Try To See Things From Their Perspective
- Find Some Commonality
- Keep Your Body Language In Check