1. The most efficient way of learning is to build a product and speak to experts in the field.
2 . You should at least have a basic capital to start a venture. At the same time, this should not be the only barrier to your startup.
3. You don't want to do anything out of the box. Basic business sense and getting the fundamentals right will keep you in the business for long run.
4. Running a startup or a company will always be a constant battle in thoughts, whether to wait out patiently or invest in new technologies. But the thing is you should do both in an appropriate manner.
5. Too much diversification leads to loss of competitive advantage. "Jack of all and Master of None" is the major contributor in blowing things off.
6. Whenever there is an emotional bias or massive setback, you step back and be objective and put your critical thinking in play. It's a difficult thing to do but you have to believe in and do it.
More like this
Rediscovering Focus: How I Did It
Explore the World’s
Take Your Ideas
Just press play and we take care of the words.
No Internet access? No problem. Within the mobile app, all your ideas are available, even when offline.
2 Million Stashers
Best app ever! You heard it right. This app has helped me get back on my quest to get things done while equipping myself with knowledge everyday.
Great interesting short snippets of informative articles. Highly recommended to anyone who loves information and lacks patience.
Don’t look further if you love learning new things. A refreshing concept that provides quick ideas for busy thought leaders.
This app is LOADED with RELEVANT, HELPFUL, AND EDUCATIONAL material. It is creatively intellectual, yet minimal enough to not overstimulate and create a learning block. I am exceptionally impressed with this app!
Brilliant. It feels fresh and encouraging. So many interesting pieces of information that are just enough to absorb and apply. So happy I found this.
Great for quick bits of information and interesting ideas around whatever topics you are interested in. Visually, it looks great as well.
Even five minutes a day will improve your thinking. I've come across new ideas and learnt to improve existing ways to become more motivated, confident and happier.
I have only been using it for a few days now, but I have found answers to questions I had never consciously formulated, or to problems I face everyday at work or at home. I wish I had found this earlier, highly recommended!
Read & Learn
Access to 200,000+ ideas
Access to the mobile app
Unlimited idea saving & library
Unlimited listening to ideas
Downloading & offline access
Supercharge your mind with one idea per day
Enter your email and spend 1 minute every day to learn something new.
I agree to receive email updates