Keep reading for FREE
1. Time is more valuable than money
2. Commit random acts of kindness
3. No balls, no babies (Once you are prepared, you have to go for it)
4. Work hard, play hard
5. Don’t let fear be a roadblock
6. Expect the unexpected, and always be ready
7. It’s okay to yell and be yelled at
8. Everyone gets down; the key is how soon you get back up
9. It’s not whether the glass is half empty or half full, it’s who is pouring the water
10. It’s not in the dreaming, it’s in the doing
11. Pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered
12. You only have to be right once
1. Don’t start a company unless it’s an obsession and something you love.
2. If you have an exit strategy, it’s not an obsession.
3. Hire people who you think will love working there.
4. Sales Cure All. Know how your company will make money and how you will actually make sales.
5. Know your core competencies and focus on being great at them.
6. Don't worry about perks from the outset.
7.Open offices keep everyone in tune with what is going on and keep the energy up.
8. As far as technology, go with what you know.
9. Keep the organization flat.
10. NEVER EVER EVER buy swag.
11. NEVER EVER EVER hire a PR firm.(Public Relation)
12. Make the job fun for employees.(reward them)
“The worst evaluator of talent is a player trying to evaluate himself.”
“Your biggest enemies are your bills. The more you owe, the more you stress.
The more you stress over bills, the more difficult it is to focus on your goals.”
The point of all this is that it doesn’t matter how many times you fail. It doesn’t matter how many times you almost get it right. No one is going to know or care about your failures, and neither should you. All you have to do is learn from them and from those around you because … All that matters in business is that you get it right once.
When I spent far too much time fixing things rather than selling new deals, it killed my business.
“Every no gets me closer to a yes.”
Success is about making your life a special version of unique that fits who you are—not what other people want you to be.
“I am just a child who has never grown up. I still keep asking these 'HOW' and 'WHY' questions. Occasionally, I find an answer.” — Stephen Hawking
Here, “I” refer to Mark Cuban
MORE LIKE THIS
Ready for the next level?
Read Like a Pro
Explore the World’s
Take Your Ideas
Just press play and we take care of the words.
No Internet access? No problem. Within the mobile app, all your ideas are available, even when offline.
2 Million Stashers
Don’t look further if you love learning new things. A refreshing concept that provides quick ideas for busy thought leaders.
Best app ever! You heard it right. This app has helped me get back on my quest to get things done while equipping myself with knowledge everyday.
Great interesting short snippets of informative articles. Highly recommended to anyone who loves information and lacks patience.
This app is LOADED with RELEVANT, HELPFUL, AND EDUCATIONAL material. It is creatively intellectual, yet minimal enough to not overstimulate and create a learning block. I am exceptionally impressed with this app!
I have only been using it for a few days now, but I have found answers to questions I had never consciously formulated, or to problems I face everyday at work or at home. I wish I had found this earlier, highly recommended!
Great for quick bits of information and interesting ideas around whatever topics you are interested in. Visually, it looks great as well.
Brilliant. It feels fresh and encouraging. So many interesting pieces of information that are just enough to absorb and apply. So happy I found this.
Even five minutes a day will improve your thinking. I've come across new ideas and learnt to improve existing ways to become more motivated, confident and happier.
Read & Learn
Access to 200,000+ ideas
Access to the mobile app
Unlimited idea saving & library
Unlimited listening to ideas
Downloading & offline access
Claim Your Limited Offer
Get Deepstash Pro
75% OFF | 1-Year Pro Subscription