Stop Making To-Do Lists Do This Instead
• To-do lists should be called painful wish lists. A series of tasks you hope to accomplish, without a specific plan.
• Schedule a chunk of time for everything that is important to you; this is called “time blocking” or “time boxing.”
• Important items should be scheduled as early in the day as possible
• Third, don’t cancel goals; reschedule them if necessary.
• Treat your time-blocked calendar entries as if they were appointments with your doctor; they are that important.
MORE LIKE THIS
❤️ Brainstash Inc.