Learn more about personaldevelopment with this collection
Navigating and enjoying the thrill of horror and scare experiences
Historical knowledge of Halloween and its origins
Understanding and appreciating Halloween traditions worldwide
Lists to Organize Yourself Perfectly
• Vision List - consists of everything you want to experience in life.
• 100 Days List - all the task waiting for you in the next 100 day.
• Personal Sprint Backlog or Bi-Weekly Sprint - tasks categorized by to-do, in progress, and done.
• Daily 3T List - the three most important tasks of the day.
• Not-to-do List -tasks you simply don’t do, no matter what.
How to Prepare Your Own Not-to-do List
• Take time to make a list.
• Analyze your tasks from the past and look for patterns.
• Evaluate recurring tasks. Identify their effects in the future. Know if you can delete, delegate, or outsource the task. Ask yourself what you would feel if you're going to do it.
• Be honest with yourself about what should be on your not-to-do list. Realize that you should let go, and commit to other things.
• Prepare your templatefor kind declines and start saying no to yourself and other people.
Maybe you are not an introvert but maybe you just need better people...❤️ 😇 I love when guys you stashing my idea but please at least follow if u love ideas 🙃 https://pin.it/21K6XM2
More like this
The not-to-do list - AgileLeanLife
Explore the World’s
Take Your Ideas
Just press play and we take care of the words.
No Internet access? No problem. Within the mobile app, all your ideas are available, even when offline.
2 Million Stashers
Great interesting short snippets of informative articles. Highly recommended to anyone who loves information and lacks patience.
Don’t look further if you love learning new things. A refreshing concept that provides quick ideas for busy thought leaders.
Best app ever! You heard it right. This app has helped me get back on my quest to get things done while equipping myself with knowledge everyday.
This app is LOADED with RELEVANT, HELPFUL, AND EDUCATIONAL material. It is creatively intellectual, yet minimal enough to not overstimulate and create a learning block. I am exceptionally impressed with this app!
Even five minutes a day will improve your thinking. I've come across new ideas and learnt to improve existing ways to become more motivated, confident and happier.
Brilliant. It feels fresh and encouraging. So many interesting pieces of information that are just enough to absorb and apply. So happy I found this.
I have only been using it for a few days now, but I have found answers to questions I had never consciously formulated, or to problems I face everyday at work or at home. I wish I had found this earlier, highly recommended!
Great for quick bits of information and interesting ideas around whatever topics you are interested in. Visually, it looks great as well.
Read & Learn
Access to 200,000+ ideas
Access to the mobile app
Unlimited idea saving & library
Unlimited listening to ideas
Downloading & offline access
Supercharge your mind with one idea per day
Enter your email and spend 1 minute every day to learn something new.
I agree to receive email updates