by Peter Ferdinand Drucker
Keep reading for FREE
1.We need to know our strengths in order to know where we belong.
2.The only way to discover your strengths is through feedback analysis. Whenever you make a key decision or take a key action, write down what you expect will happen. Nine or 12 months later, compare the actual results with your expectations.
3. Practiced consistently, this simple method will show you within a fairly short period of time, maybe 2 or 3 years, where your strengths lie- and this is the most important thing to do.
4. First and foremost, concentrate on your strengths. Put yourself where your strengths can produce results.
5.Second, work on improving your strengths. Analysis will rapidly show where you need to improve skills or acquire new ones. It will also show the gaps in your knowledge-and those can usually be filled. Mathematicians are born, but everyone can learn trigonometry.
6.Third, discover where your intellectual arrogance is causing disabling ignorance and overcome it. Far too many people especially people with great expertise in one area-are contemptuous of knowledge in other areas.
Few questions to ask to know how i perform👇
1. Am I a Reader or Listener ?
2. How do I learn?
3. Do I work well with people or am I a loner?
4. If you do work well with people, you then must ask, in what relationship ?
5. Do I produce results as a decision maker or as an adviser?
6. Do I Perform well under stress , or do I need a highly structured and predictable environment?
7. Do I work best in a big organization or a small one ?
The conclusion bears repeating Do not try to change yourself - you are unlikely to succeed. But work hard to improve the way you perform .
To answer it, they must address three distinct elements:
1. What does the situation require ?
2. Given my strengths, my way of performing, and my values, how can I make the greatest contribution to what needs to be done?
3. And finally, What results have to be achieved to make a difference?
4. A plan usually cover no more than 18 months and still be reasonably clear and specific
reading habits, gather your
remember what you readand stay ahead of the crowd!
Save time with daily digests
No ads, all content is free
Save ideas & add your own
Get access to the mobile app
4.7 App Rating
MORE LIKE THIS
The Ultimate RULE of Productivity and why most of what you know about productivity is incorrect.