- Passion. Passion cannot survive without a path.
- Path.This is your plan for getting there, at the pace you set.
- Positivity. No success is possible without cultivating an optimistic perspective.
- People. Without the power of people around you to support you, mentor you, and otherwise love you, your passion will fall flat and your plan will never get done.
- Perseverance. None of these P’s will work if you don’t fuel them with perseverance and hard work.
- Productivity - how you use your time to make it count. Productivity pulls all of the other P’s together and enables you to love your life.
17 people saved this idea