How To Turn Yourself Into A Problem Solver: Step-by-Step
1. Sit in a calm, relaxed place.
2. Think about the first problem you want to solve in your life.
3. Once you can clearly identify the problem, imagine that the problem is happening to a friend of yours, not to you.
4. Take detailed notes on the advice you would give your friend in solving the problem.
5. Then take the same problem and imagine it’s happening to you, but rather than it happening now, envision it happening to you one year from today.
6. Take detailed notes on how you would prepare to solve the problem step-by-step in advance.
MORE LIKE THIS
Do You Have The Mindset Of A Problem Solver?