Focus on the why and how will follow
• Be more flexible about how your workforce wants to achieve the targets.
• Give them guidelines and allow them to stray off to the unknown.
• Simple but unique steps taken by each one will add up to achieving the larger goal that the organisation is seeking.
• This idea that complex goals can be achieved through coming together simple and small steps with unique properties is called emergence.
MORE IDEAS FROM THE ARTICLE
The secret to driving change
• Do less to achieve more.
• Most organisational leaders adopt the 'take control approach.
• They overlook the fact that the best people to rely on while administering change are the ones who are going through the change themselves.
Reduce the decisions and increase positive interactions
• Be mindful of micromanagement by reducing the decisions you are taking as a leader.
• Create and encourage platforms of stakeholders to come together, opine, debate and take decisions for all of them.
It is an important characteristic to have not only in ourselves but should also be encouraged within our teams and the entire organization in order to stay ahead of the times and prevent obsolescence.
For many organizations to stay afloat they need to think and act adaptively to their surroundings and digital stages.
Digital leaders don’t have to do everything themselves, but they must be able to spot the areas of their organization that need improving. Moreover, they need to be able to hire and develop the best talent to not only fill roles but also drive the business forward to greater success.
❤️ Brainstash Inc.